Best practices in high availability (HA) management to ensure a smooth planned and unplanned switches
High Availability (HA) is a critical piece of a complete business continuity strategy for many companies with IBM i, but simply buying and installing the software doesn’t mean the solution is complete.
One critical part of ensuring that your HA investment pays off is having the confidence to efficiently and successfully switch your business applications – and other critical processes – from your production server to a fully synchronized backup.
Download this eBook, 5 Best Practices for Ensuring HA is Switch-Ready, to discover:
- Best practices in HA management that ensure smooth planned and unplanned switches
- Why determining the data & applications you need to protect is critical, before installing HA
- The simplicity of regular monitoring and optimization of your HA solution
- How HA audits can prove invaluable in helping to spot potential issues before a switch
- The importance of ensuring your IT staff has the necessary training in monitoring and managing your HA solution