Syncsort Recognizes Excellence in Maximizing the Value of Data and Customer Engagement
Award Winners Set New Standards for Creating Trust in Data and Driving Exceptional Customer Experiences
Pearl River, NY – February 18, 2020
Following its recent transformational acquisition of Pitney Bowes software and data business, Syncsort today announced the winners of customer awards for excellence in maximizing the value of data. Blue Shield of California, Creditsafe, Navient, The Travelers Companies, Inc., and Visa were selected for their innovative approaches to improve customer satisfaction, increase operational efficiency, and achieve greater compliance.
A panel of experts evaluated nominations and selected winners based on the goals, scope, and outcomes of customer initiatives and projects. Nominations were submitted prior to the December 2019 close of Syncsort’s acquisition of the Pitney Bowes software and data business, and were evaluated in separate groups accordingly.
“Syncsort’s 11,000 customers are among the world’s most respected brands, known for relentlessly focusing on delivering better customer experiences across a variety of industries. Today, we are calling out five organizations which exemplify that innovation, creating world-class programs that maximize the value of data and how their customers access their services in some of the most complex IT environments anywhere,” said Josh Rogers, CEO of Syncsort.
Customer award winners include:
- Blue Shield of California – leveraging EngageOne Video to create a personalized and interactive experience that helps employer group members understand available plans, plan details, and programs and services.
- Creditsafe – using Trillium DQ for Big Data to help clients reduce financial risk, increase confidence in their contracting choices, and make smarter business decisions by ensuring the accuracy of information delivered in real-time on over 330 million businesses in 160 countries.
- Navient – relying on Syncsort Connect for Big Data to help millions of clients achieve financial success by integrating data from across the enterprise to facilitate advanced analytics by the latest data platforms for predictive modeling and robotic process automation.
- The Travelers Companies, Inc. – working with Spectrum Enterprise Geocoding and pbKey to analyze property data in record time, enhancing the customer experience through a simplified underwriting process and faster claim resolution.
- Visa – exploiting Spectrum for Big Data to help identify merchants and locate ATM locations around the world, optimizing its Merchant and ATM locator services, more precisely flagging prohibited debit card purchase attempts and increasing the quality of its Points of Interest data via a single view to monitor millions of Merchant and ATM locations.
At Syncsort, we organize data everywhere to keep the world working. With the closing of the Pitney Bowes software and data business acquisition in December 2019, we now offer powerful data integration and optimization software alongside best-in-class location Intelligence, data enrichment, customer information management and engagement solutions. Together, we form a data management software powerhouse serving more than 11,000 leading enterprises in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.syncsort.com.
Senior Director, Corporate Communications