If you want to get the most out of your Cloud deployment, the first thing you have to do is get all your data into the Cloud. Defining import jobs for the hundreds or even thousands of tables in your databases can take hundreds of hours with traditional ETL tools.
DataFunnel lets you point, click and onboard entire schemas from a database in minutes. It leverages the DMX high performance ETL engine, so you get excellent performance every time -- with no coding or tuning. With DataFunnel, you can:
- Import data from sources like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Netezza …
- Write to Cloud targets like Redshift, Amazon S3, or Hive on the Cloud.
- Copy down hundreds of tables from Redshift to a local database like SQL Server or Postgres.
- Automatically create Hive tables in Hadoop on the Cloud.
- Filter tables, columns, or data types so you only move the data you need.
- Transform and cleanse data in-flight, without staging.