Syncsort Ironstream® makes it simple to collect, transform, and securely forward mainframe logs such as SMF records (more than 40 types), Syslogs, SyslogD, RACF, Top Secret, log4j, DB2, and more into Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security, and Splunk Cloud platforms.
- Less complexity, making it easy to collect mainframe data and correlate it with data from other platforms for a 360-degree analysis. And you don’t need mainframe access or mainframe expertise in using mainframe tools.
- Clearer Security Information, making it much easier to identify unauthorized mainframe access or other security risks.
- Healthier IT Operations through real-time alerts to identify problems in all key environments like CICS, DB2, IMS, MQ, etc., and by monitoring transaction system performance, with views of latency, transactions per sec, exceptions and more.
- More Effective Problem-Resolution Management with real-time views of mainframe SMF data to identify real or potential failures earlier, along with the relevant 'surrounding' information to support triage repair or prevention.
- Higher Operational Efficiency by bringing to silo monitors new technologies that better correlate events across systems, enabling staff to resolve problems faster — "to do more with less."
Learn more about Ironstream