Learn how to Free Up Valuable Netezza Capacity & Saving Costs with Hadoop
Your Netezza data warehouse is a key investment. Use it wisely. For fast, interactive user queries, complex analytics, and business intelligence – Netezza still plays, and will continue to play, a vital role for many organizations.
But, by offloading heavy ELT workloads from Netezza onto Hadoop, you can free up expensive data warehouse capacity for more value-added activities and save costs.
This guide shows you how to achieve these savings – and offers a three-step approach to help you overcome the challenges of creating an enterprise data hub on Hadoop, with best practices that will accelerate your data integration efforts and ease the Netezza offload process.
By following these steps you’ll be able to:
- Gain fresher data, from right time to real time
- Keep all data as long as you want, up to months, years and beyond
- Optimize your Netezza environment for faster queries and faster analysis
- Blend new data fast, from structured to unstructured, mainframe to the Cloud
- Free up your budget, from $100K per terabyte to $2K per terabyte