Learn about important features & capabilities of DMX and DMX-h rolled out during Summer 2014!
Syncsort product experts review key features & capabilities from the latest DMX and DMX-h release, including:
- New Data Transformation Language (DTL) – A human readable syntax specifically designed to automatically deploy dynamic, metadata-driven data transformations with or without Hadoop. DTL makes the fastest, most efficient ETL engine consumable via a programmatic interface.
- Full Tableau Integration – Syncsort takes you all the way from data integration to data discovery and visualization. Create Tableau data extracts (TDEs) in seconds directly from DMX and DMX-h.
- Even Faster, More Secure Connectivity – from Big Iron to Big Data and everything in between!
- Fastest Vertica data loads.
- Hive connectivity & HCatalog integration for your Big Data
- Social data access.
- Secure mainframe access.