Syncsort DMX-h is specifically designed to simplify the process of accessing, integrating, governing and securing all your enterprise data – batch and streaming – in a single software environment. With DMX-h you can:
- Visually design your jobs once, and deploy them anywhere – MapReduce, Spark, Linux, Unix, Windows – on premise or in the cloud. No changes or tuning required.
- Easily move applications from standalone server environments and from MapRedue to Spark – as easy as clicking on a drop-down menu
- Future-proof job designs for emerging compute frameworks
- Avoid tuning -- Intelligent Execution dynamically plans for applications at run-time based on the chosen compute framework
- Insulate your users from the underlying complexities of Hadoop and use existing ETL skills
- Cut development time in half
Get started and fully productive with Amazon EMR in minimum time with DMX-h, Amazon EMR edition -- the Hadoop ETL solution for Amazon customers! Amazon EMR can be the ideal platform to quickly and cost-effectively execute common tasks - such as clickstream data, web logs, change-data-capture, lookups, hash joins, and more - with vast amounts of data. DMX-h includes a library of Use Case Accelerators to give developers a head start to quickly deploy these, and other use cases in the Amazon Cloud.
Users can also leverage the accelerators as building blocks to deploy even more sophisticated data flows, making it the perfect tool to maximize your productivity on Amazon EMR.