Account Executive - Northeast
Want to work with cutting-edge technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Sales Executive, based in the NY Tri-State area. This is an excellent opportunity with a very competitive compensation and benefits package, perfect for an aggressive, high-energy, sales professional who will identify and bring to closure direct sales engagements, upgrade/expand existing accounts and work closely with regional partners. We help thousands of customers with award winning Data Integration solutions for Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Cloud, Streaming and more!
- Able and willing to travel without restriction in the United States, primarily the Northeast.
- Experience in software sales directly to Fortune 500 and emerging companies
- Experience selling application software
- Verifiable track record of achieving sales quota over $2 million annually
- Excellent presentation skills to end users, managers, and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
The candidate should have 5 years+ prior experience in enterprise software sales. Strong sales experience in Financial services/technology a plus. They must be an independent self-starter with strong planning and administrative proficiencies, as well as the ability to accurately prioritize and manage time/resources for maximum efficiency and productivity. Some understanding of Data Integration, Enterprise IT architecture, Hadoop, and Cloud will be helpful.
The Sales Executive has overall responsibility for direct sales, partner alliances, and customer satisfaction. This person will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes opportunities for Syncsort Big Data division products and services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Utilizes and follows integrated sales process and CRM system
- New Customer and Business Identification, Qualification & Development
- Working with strategic resellers and alliance partners
- Strategic Account Planning
- Contract Negotiations
- Work closely with team members such as Pre-Sales Engineering
This is a challenging and highly-visible role. The Sales Executive must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships.