Renewal Specialist - Singapore
Office location: Singapore or Hong Kong (you must currently reside in that country)
You must be fluent in both English and Japanese for both the spoken and written word.
This role will involve both the negotiation and processing of license renewals via partners and also collaborating with the Company’s Account Executives . Working across a variety of products and territories this role requires experience of Account Management and software license renewals. Working with the International Renewal Team and supporting the Manager, the role will support all countries within the APAC region and requires a candidate who has both excellent administrative skills and previous experience of processing large volumes of renewals within a CRM system. We have a large number of contracts in APAC; particularly in Japan; and the processing of these within our Dynamics CRM system is a priority of this role. Both building and maintaining our excellent relationships with our partners is essential and this is definitely a customer facing role as well as administrative role.
- Agreeing renewal terms for both term and maintenance contracts with both end users and with partners.
- Working with the renewal from initial quotation to draft contract.
- Working with our existing processes and continuing to consider improvements
- Book Opportunities in Dynamics CRM (to draft contract stage)
- Notify the team of any terminations or cancellations
- Be first point of contact for any legal or customer information requests – novation agreements, license transfers, upgrade requirements, migration keys, DR or Test keys.
- Ensuring CRM information is up to date for Management Reporting
- Assist with integrating acquired Company renewals into the System
- Previous experience of managing a renewal base
- Experience with documentation and ability to read legal contracts
- CRM experience or similar
- Experience in Excel, Power point, Word
- First class written and verbal English skills
- A candidate happy to travel within the Region