Marketing Campaign Co-op
The Marketing Campaigns Co-op is required to possess skills and/or experience in the following areas:
- Execute multi-channel marketing plans for multiple products, including creative development, targeting segmentation, and campaign performance analysis. Responsibilities may include:
- Copywriting, designing HTML, QA process and tracking / reporting.
- Understand and analyze digital marketing metrics and report on results to management team and other stakeholders.
- Conduct A/B testing to drive landing page, lead collection, and email performance optimization and other techniques to optimize user experience, conversion rates and other important campaign metrics.
- Work with database to segment audience, analyze audience behavior and improve the quality of the database.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to ensure campaigns run optimally.
- There will be opportunity for exposure across other marketing functions including PR/Social Media, Website and Design and Events.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to explore a growing tech company with endless growth. Apply today!
- Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision – ability to “take a project and run with it” is key.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
- Solid project management experience and organizational skills
- Exposure to the following technologies is a plus: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, web analytics, digital ad platforms, and customer relationship management and marketing automation systems
- Basic knowledge of HTML, particularly email HTML, and CSS, or ability to learn quickly
- 2nd or 3rd co-op preferred
- Pursuing a Degree in Communications, Marketing, Management, or Business Administration