Manager, Marketing Campaigns
Syncsort, the global leader in Big Iron to Big Data software, is looking for a Manager, Marketing Campaigns to own and drive demand generation campaigns through a data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business. We are confident you’ll find that no two days are ever quite the same.
You will own management, measurement, and execution of demand generation programs across our entire product portfolio. For each product area, you’ll take a data-intensive approach, constantly monitoring performance against Marketing funnel targets. You’ll work closely with sales to ensure we’re driving qualified leads. You’ll learn from the data to make informed decisions and test new ideas.
Of course, you won’t be doing the work alone. You’ll have direct reports plus the support of a 20+ person global marketing team as well as a network of internal and external resources.
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs that support our Demand Generation funnel targets
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events)
- Manage marketing campaign specialists responsible for all aspects of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including copywriting, designing HTML, digital advertising, QA and testing.
- Collaborate across the Marketing team to deliver top of funnel content, emails, event messaging, and other assets that drive prospect engagement; Partner with external resources as appropriate.
- Understand and analyze marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to management team and other stakeholders. Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis.
- 5+ years experience in marketing / demand generation;
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation and nurture programs for B2B or tech audiences
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects, and delegate work
- Marketing Automation and CRM experience required
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus