Inside Sales Representative - NEMEA
Reading, United Kingdom
Syncsort has an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Inside Sales Representative, based out of our Reading, UK office covering the Northern EMEA territory. This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy individual who will work to develop Syncsort. This position requires regular contact (telephone/email) with customers, prospects and resellers.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) has an overall responsibility for generating interest from new prospects and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in the existing customer base. The ISR must be extremely results driven, customer-focused and skilled at building internal and external partnerships. The role will require occasional travel to other Syncsort offices across Europe for training and sales meetings. You will report into the Sales Director for Northern EMEA.
The ISR will focus on the following main areas of responsibility:
Skills & Qualifications:
Experience (desirable but not essential)
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities
- Building credible relationships with prospects in order to create and manage sales
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Consultants for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Work with Sales and Marketing colleagues to build pipeline
- Provide input to and support the communication of marketing activity
- Utilisation of CRM software to record activity and monitor opportunities
- Development and maintenance of a strong contact plan aligned to objectives
- Achieve and exceed monthly & annual targets.
- Occasional travel for training and sales conferences/events, etc.
- Some experience in Enterprise Software Licensing Sales and Renewals, as well as working with Partners
- Knowledge of the Information Management Software market
- Knowledge of the Data Integration market
- Knowledge of the Mainframe market
- Knowledge of the Software and Applications market
- Knowledge of Data quality software market
- Fluent in English (written and oral), other languages is advantageous
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM desirable
- Enthusiasm to be part of a team
- Highly-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day