Global Sales Enablement Program Manager
Pearl River, NY or Burlington, MA
Syncsort is looking for a Global Sales Enablement Program Manager who has a strong background in program/project management, as well as current or previous sales background. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and marketing dynamics with the ability to synthesize field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales enablement plan. This individual will have exceptional interpersonal skills that enable him/her to build an open, two-way communication channel between the business and the sales field. In addition, Global Sales Enablement Program Manager will have strong planning and organizational skills to ensure the successful execution of the programs that support the overall plan. By thinking boldly and creatively, and by understanding, analyzing and documenting trends and future direction for identified programs, you will champion new ways of doing things.
The Global Sales Enablement Program Manager will report to VP, Global Enablement, but most of their success will be realized through influencing and leveraging the groups and leaders across Syncsort who contribute to enablement.
- Manage horizontally across functional projects involved with the sales enablement program
- Aid in the development and ensure successful execution of the cross-functional enablement programs in conjunction with Sales, Presales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Professional Services and Partners.
- Assist in the development of the overall master plan for enablement activities throughout the year
- Assist in managing enablement programs, such as: Sales New Hire Program, Continuous Learning Program, Certification Program, Partner Enablement Program, Sales Kickoff, etc.
- Ensure alignment of enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as key product and solution releases, company training venues, partner activities
- Make decisions on how to best reuse & share content (i.e. determine how content can be repurposed for various audiences:
- Package into format required by sales communities
- Roll-out to internal team and partner sales community
- Manage updates and refreshes of all tools in use)
- Establish relationships with counterparts in cross functional organizations, documents and understands relationships within organization to drive sales enablement, and directly engages with them on status.
- Collect feedback from organization on effectiveness of tools and continuously works to improve quality of content, format, and delivery worldwide.
- BS degree required or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years of industry experience in sales and/or marketing, with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics, and then execute those plans.
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing, as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Direct experience presenting to and influencing peers and senior leaders.
- Proven excellent program management and project management skills.
- Deep understanding of marketing processes and sales readiness activities.
- Ability and willingness to “roll up sleeves” and manage details when necessary to ensure success.
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role.
- Deep understanding of sales processes
- Willing to travel as required up to 15% (travel to sales kickoff event, other events, or other office locations)