EMEA Marketing Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join an established, rapidly growing, and innovative tech company! Syncsort is seeking a qualified EMEA Marketing Manager to join our Corporate Marketing team. The EMEA Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Corporate Marketing, and will be responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing plans leveraging digital and traditional marketing to drive growth in the region. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have great communication and leadership skills. This position is based in the U.K. (with opportunity for remote-work). We have U.K. offices in Haslemere, East Grinstead and Reading.
- Build and execute multi-channel marketing plans for multiple product lines, including creative development, targeting segmentation, and campaign performance analysis.
- Work with database to segment audience, analyze audience behavior and improve the quality of the database.
- Manage all aspects of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including copywriting, setting deployment strategies, developing QA process and tracking / reporting.
- Conduct A/B testing to drive landing page, lead collection, and email performance optimization and other techniques to optimize user experience, conversion rates and other important campaign metrics.
- Collaborate with the broader Corporate Marketing team, Product Marketing, and sales teams to ensure campaigns run optimally.
- Understand and analyze digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to management team and other stakeholders. Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis.
The EMEA Marketing Manager is required to possess skills and/or experience in the following areas:
- Proven track record and experience in digital marketing and events execution, B2B & tech preferred.
- Solid campaign management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas.
- Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision – ability to “take a project and run with it” is key.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively.
- Experience with Eloqua or a similar marketing automation system.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and other digital ad platforms.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, particularly email HTML, and CSS.
- Bachelor’s Degree.